I would like to thank COCOBABA (https://cocobaba.wordpress.com/) for nominating fancyferretstudios for the Liebster Award! I am both very flattered and grateful, thank you so much! I understand that this award is a nice way to discover new blogs!
Here are some guidelines for Liebster Award:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers whom have less than 200 followers and link to them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media and/or blogs.
COCOBABA’s questions to me:
1. Personally, I had some trouble deciding the title/subtitle when creating my blog. How did you come up with the title and/or subtitle of your blog?
This was a hard one for me as well! For the username, I chose to be “boring” and just go by first and last name, but for my site name I was inspired by my own ferrets who I think live the “fancy,” spoiled life.
2. What are some of the most rewarding experiences you had from blogging?
The ability to make a difference in someone’s day by leaving an encouraging comment has really been rewarding. I can recall reaching out on some recent posts describing the heartbreak of losing a beloved pet, and another about body image/self acceptance; those posts really stuck out to me because I empathized more with those topics/situations.
3. Taking pictures of animals has been my hobby for some time, and I thought creating a blog would be a great archival method to share those picture. What made you want to start your blog?
I just really needed the extra motivation and pressure to create more work; that and a means to share my work in such a way that was still more “informal.”
4. Have you ever switched your blog’s appearance themes? If so, any themes you recommend for new bloggers?
As of now, I have not! I of course really recommend the Twenty Twelve theme (the one I use)! But, I can also recommend the ColorWay and Sela themes.
5. Blogging can sometimes be very time-consuming to many. Have you ever thought of quitting your blog? If so, what made you decide to keep blogging?
I agree, it can be time consuming sometimes! No, I have not thought about quitting just yet. The encouragement and support from others to keep creating has really helped me push myself creatively and get over some internal frustrations I have from time to time! That, and sharing is addictive!
Like COCOBABA and their nominator before, I’m going to follow and keep the numbers scaled down to 5 instead of 11.
I’d like to nominate the following bloggers (please note that you do not have to feel obligated to participate):
1. Christopher Pollock Art (https://christopherpollock.wordpress.com/)
2. The Golden Dreamcatcher (https://thegoldendreamcatcher.wordpress.com/)
3. Sand Salt Moon (https://sandsaltmoon.wordpress.com/)
4. Musings of a Married Gal (https://kandaconquertheworld.wordpress.com/)
5. Beyond Fit Recipes (https://beyondfitrecipes.wordpress.com/)
5 Questions to my Nominees:
1. If you could live in any fictional world, where would it be and why?
2. If you were stranded on an island, what “luxurious” item would you want to take with you and why?
3. What super power would you like to have and why?
4. If you could teach any subject or course, what would it be and why?
5. What Disney princess/prince or villian would you choose to be and why?
Thanks again COCOBABA for nominating fancyferreststudios, and congrats to the new Liebster Award nominees!